Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How old is too old?!

I have the hardest time figuring out whether or not the food is still good. Take for instance last night.. I forgot to put away my cheese pizza. I woke up and it is still patiently waiting in the toaster to be put away. Is it still good?! Or will staying out all night make the cheese funky and upset my tummy?

Yogurt, how long after it expires is it still good? Because let me tell you, a whole box of yogurt from Costco is hard to finish by oneself, especially if you do not check the expiration date before you buy it. And only after you buy it, do you realize that it expires in 2 weeks!!! Still good a week later, right?

Milk, rice, etc... never can figure it out. Of course everyone says to smell it, which I do, but sometimes it is still hard to tell. Which means, it must be edible, right!?

Anyways, you better believe it... I have a stomach made of steel! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment