Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick & Easy

Now I understand the hardships of "growing up" and "fending for myself". When I was living at home, dinner would be cooked and ready to serve when I got home from work. Spoiled?! YES. (My daddy's the bestest). But now that I got my own place... it is I that has to prepare my own meals! After a long day at work, all I want is for the food to magically appear like before, but of course it doesn't.

So... when I'm lazy and need a quick fix (which is almost every night), what is the solution?!?! BOTTLED PASTA SAUCE! It works wonders.. boil the noodles, throw in some veggies, mushooms and pour the sauce on! Works miracles and tastes good too! Add some extra cheese on top and finish with a beer or glass of wine! Can't go wrong.

Thank you bottled pasta sauce for existing!
You make food appear... quickly!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment