Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cheese Abuse!

Oh no! With everything else in my place, another food item has been wasted. Why I can never finish anything before the expiration date is beyond me. Too much eating out?! Not enough cooking? Too much pre-made food? *sigh*

The worst happened today when I wasted a bag of cheese! Note to self, don't buy the jumbo bag of shredded cheese. Ate nearly 3/4 of the bag and then when I wanted it most yesterday (to sprinkle on top of broccoli)... there was a big fuzzy smiley face greeting me. Darn you mold! So instead of using shredded cheese... I put american singles cheese.

I used up the last of my singles cheese and this morning, I realize I have nothing to make my grilled cheese! Oh no!

Next best bet... peanut butter wheat toast shall suffice!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment