Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oodles of Noodles

I made lasagna this weekend! Filled up the 9 x 13 pan and turn around to see that I still have literally half the box of noodles left! Did I just not pack the noodles in right? Not enough layers? But, if I add more layers, my pan will overflow! The math just does not add up.... hmmm.

At any rate, my lasagna was good! Definitely not like daddy-o made it, but it will do. Next time I shall add olives. This time around I was too lazy to cut them; so I decided easy solution will be to buy sliced olives next time ;) Simple tricks of the trade or just a sign of a lazy cook hehe.

Now, what do I do with the leftover cooked lasagna noodles??? That is the question... hmmm.
Perhaps next time, I should prepare enough to make 2 pans of lasagna!!!!

I can never have enough lasagna! mmmm yummy!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment