Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Simple Revelation

The other day, I mentioned that I can eat a grilled cheese sandwich everyday! This is no joke! Pretty much every morning, I make myself a grilled cheese sandwich, lightly buttered and oh so delicious!

I have started a quest to find the perfect cheese for a grilled cheese sandwich. However only this morning did I realize, that not only is it about the cheese.... BUT also the BREAD! I must find the perfect match. So far with wheat bread, I have sliced off the list -- Provolone, Swiss, Gouda and Kraft American Singles. The search continues.... with the many different types of cheeses and breads, I will have a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches to eat! But, I don't mind!

Aside from the bread revelation, I thought I would take it on step further and pair it with a soup! Of course, we all know that grilled cheese and tomato soup is a winning combo, BUT I'm sure that there are other soups that may go better depending on the type of grilled cheese sandwich it is.... ah huh... hence my revelation(s)!

Wish me luck in my quest!
Once I find all the answers, I shall open my grilled cheese sandwich restaurant!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment