Monday, October 18, 2010

Boring Sandwich

Sandwiches are boring! I don't think I could eat one everyday of the week, unless it was a grilled cheese sandwich. I just ate a turkey and cheese sandwich with a side banana and string cheese. It is just not a hearty meal. I like *hearty* Maybe I should try to cook...

Speaking of which, I just got a 7 quart crock pot that I am ready to tackle once I find a good recipe! I would like to make a chili, soup, stew, jambalaya and I suppose a pot roast or some meaty thing for the boyfriend, even though I'm not a big meat eater... I could be nice once in a while...

I tend to stick with eating things I know I like.. so I always order the same dish at certain restaurants (e.g. Saigon Noodle House = Veggie Pho, Kim Chee = Mandoo Kook Soo, etc). But yesterday at my dad's birthday linner (late lunch, early dinner)... I went out of my bubble and tried the chop chae. I thought it would be like how its served at fast food Korean places, but instead it was in a soup! I barely ate any of the chicken! But all that wonbok was delicious! =) Overall, I didn't hate it, but I probably will stick with my Mandoo Kook Soo from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment