Friday, October 15, 2010

Snail or Slug

Which is slower... a snail or a slug?! Whichever it is, that's what I am because I am so full from all that veggie fried rice at lunch! All I want to do is take a 2 hour long nap! *YAWN*

I actually brought home lunch today, chicken tamale and rice, BUT how can I pass up Lau Yee Chai's $5 dollar fried rice?!?! Oh so ono! This week was a rare happening.. I ate out 4 out of 5 days in the week! Next week I am bringing home lunch every day! That is my vow.... we shall see if it happens...

By the way, last night at Makitti, I tried "Shoronpo" for the first time. Supposedly it is supposed to have beef and soup like filling in the dumpling form, but this one was rather dry with no soup! It sort of tasted like a pork hash to me. I think I just like saying "shoronpo!" Oh and there was hardly anything "hello kitty" about the restaurant, so I was not bombarded with over cutesy-ness, thank goodness!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment