Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Maui Tacos BEBE!

B drizz ordered the chicken chingaling, which is basically a taquito but using flour tortilla instead of corn tortillas~ Here is my jingle for her based off a famous song, "give a ring when you want some chingaling!..." HAHAHA! Do you know what song that comes from?!?!?!?

As for me, I ordered the vegetarian bowl-filled with rice, black beans, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes and 4 tortilla chips! Quite refreshing... mmmm. I have also tried their cheese quesadilla and burrito with wet sauce (aka enchilada sauce)! The very first time I tried Maui Tacos, I was not that impressed, but giving it another try, I have since changed my mind... I would like to try their banana lumpia next!

And just to add to the story, Maui Tacos is where I secretly set up a coworker on a date with the new printer dude! MUAHAHAHAHA ... evil =

My other friend, Tuna, ended up going to Panda Express. Just FYI - the kids meal at Panda was about the same price as my vegetarian bowl ($6.50). Why is the Royal Hawaiian Center's food court so expensive?!

=)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the printer dude wasn't interested in your co-worker because she doesn't have a penis. That's what happens when you set up your co-worker with someone you just met.

    ReplyDelete