Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ponzu Hamburger!

Today's lunch was Hamburger Steak with Ponzu, a citrus based sauce, slightly tart. Normally I do not care for ponzu sauce (nor teriyaki sauce), but at Okonomiyaki Chibo it is delicious! Somehow I find the crisp outer edged hamburger dipped in ponzu sauce to be irresistible. Served with rice, grilled veggies, salad, miso soup and tsukemono.. it is a full meal, making me very sleepy with still half a days left of work!

Trekking through the day, I thought I would recap on last Friday's ume musubi... The doctor said to stay away from nori (seaweed, iodine, etc) because normally within 2 to 5 days acne flares up. This theory could be correct, as everytime I eat sushi, I get many pimples. It is unfortunate because I love ume musubi and cannot stop eating it... nor shall I...

Tomorrow's lunch will be with my chocoland girlies... Stay tuned for what is to come of this tum tum

=)

1 comment:

  1. I feel so lonely on this blog......Hello!..hello...hello....Echo!....echo...echo....

    ReplyDelete