Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boycott

I am the master of boycotts at restaurants. I expect good food and good service... well, last nights service sucked majorly. First, we had a party of 6 and they said to please wait 6-10 minutes. We waited longer than that and when they finally sat us, there were many open tables to seat a party of 6. What took so long?!?!

Secondly, our waiter took forever to even take our order; they didn't refill our glass of water, and he wallked by 3 times before bringing us our bread and appetizer. Keep in mind, it is not busy.

Last thing that pissed off my friends was that he couldn't split up the check due to the rule of a fixed gratuity on parties of 6 or more. I can understand that but what I did not get was why we can't pay in both cash and credit card from one check. All you have to do is plug in the cash amount and the remaining balance goes on credit card. What is so hard to understand? Apparently their registers cannot do such a thing. Insane!

While I will not argue that the food was good... due to the horribly bad service... this restaurant in Kaneohe (also a location in Kailua), gets my boycott!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you deserved the bad service knowing your attitude toward service people.

    ReplyDelete