Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why oh Why Tendon?!

Why oh why tendon...

1. why do I always order tendon at Japanese restaurants?
That is a good question because I do not like the sweet sauce that is poured all over the rice. Nor do I eat all my shrimp, which normally there are only 2 or 3. That is the most expensive part of the meal.

2. why do I always get sick after ordering tendon!?
I have a pretty tough stomach, which I like to claim is made of steel. Rarely do I ever get sick or have stomach aches from food. The first time ever was a year or two ago when I ate at this Korean/Japanese restaurant, which everyone says is so worth it! I ordered tendon and that very night, my stomach cramped up so bad; I wanted to die! I thought it must have been the restaurants fault.. however, last night again, after eating tendon... my stomach got ubber sore and unfortunately, I had the runny doots. =( Gross... I know!

Conclusion... tendon is bad for me and I really shouldn't order it anymore! Why oh why do I continue to do so.. beats the heck out of me.. but I am on board now to say "NO tendon!"

=)

btw, my stomach is finally feeling better after about 18 hours!

oh and btw, if you do not know what ten don is ... basically it is vegetable and shrimp tempura over a bed of rice, drizzled with a slightly sweet sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment