Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hakata Style

Received an email early this morning about the "today only" special at Gyu-Kaku. FREE kalbi when you say the secret word "kalbi". Very tempting... however, I decided to stick with my original plan, which was Menchanko-Tei!

Funny thing is I ate lunch at Menchanko-Tei with 2 friends, one of which is the regional director of Gyu-Kaku!!!! =) Muahahahahaha. I swayed him from his own restaurant! Such power I have.. not really.. but still... as always, the hakata ramen and chicken rice was delicious and only $6.50. What a deal! 

Tonight I shall attend the soft opening at Makitti, the hello kitty of Makino Chaya... I am afraid of the ubber cuteness of the restaurant, but am excited to see my friends and check out what they have to offer... beware though, because there are some coworkers (including the president) from my office who will be there... I must duck and hide!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment